IT IS FRIDAY! PTL! I am tired and so looking forward to the long holiday weekend with my family. I plan on watching some sunsets from the back porch in the country and making some memories with my kiddos.
- These are jeans from college. They are my inspiration right now. Whether or not I can actually ever button them again is beside the point. I tried them on today as I was hauling out my closet and I was actually able to pull them all the way up. So yes, I am dating myself as I hang my pair of a&f jeans up for me to see as inspiration to keep on trucking.
2. We visited the Gallery Furniture by our house this week and it was ah-mazing. Like air conditioned zoo with free ice cream and a kid zone mattress jump area amazing. There was a giant aquarium, a tiger, birds, oversized furniture for climbing. My kids were in heaven. Did I mention the free ice cream….and cookies. I don’t know if all Gallery Furniture store are like this but if they are go have yourself the best FREE play day ever. Thank you Mattress Mak.
3. We had meet the teacher this week and I totally didn’t get ANY pictures #momfail, but I know one puppy that is pretty darn excited, one clueless fish who is going to be in for the shock of his little life, and one momma who is praising the Lord for a day when she can just be and miss those kids for a little bit. Absence makes the heart grow fonder 😉
4. I really need new scrubs. Like I have been a nurse for almost 10 years and have not updated my scrub bottoms in about 8 years. They ones I have right now are just SO soft. When the day comes (probably in the next year…maybe ;)) I have had my eyes on these bad boys because you can custom order the length – awesome fix for the tall girl.
5. This motorcycle rocker has already earned its spot as a family heirloom. Both of my babies are stunt devils on it and I think it is SO adorable. Sorry daddy this one is staying in the attic forever 😉