It’s Friday! Hooray! This week has been pretty low-key. I am looking forward to some family this weekend as we head out to the country for the weekend. Happy Friday guys and stay safe this weekend!
1. These tie dye shirts Ri and Corbin made at Nannie’s house are the best! They had so much fun (and Corbin made a huge mess – shocker). My mom got her tie dye kit and shirts at Wal-Mart but here is a similar at Amazon. Corbin response when we un tied his shirt was “WOW! Mommy it’s so blue.” I think it is safe to say he is happy with his creation.
2. I am trying a new class at Club Pilates (a new studio that opened right by our house) today and I am so excited. I took a reformer class at the YMCA many years ago before our wedding and I LOVED it. I am excited to see if this place is as awesome, if not better.
3. I am pretty much in love with Circle E. Candles (I buy them at Bucees) and I am totally digging this new scent I am trying. Its smells so good and I feel like I am absorbing caffeine through osmosis 😉
4. I have 2 birthday parties and a baby shower in September and I already finished gift shopping for them. This is HUGE for me. I am usually a last-minute shopper and wrapper and I am really trying to change that habit. Plus, I am going to test out doing a No Spend September (more on that later).
5. Corbin and I tested out a pretty fun science experiment involving skittles and water this week (Thank you for the fun idea Miss Sandi). My sweet neighbor told me about it and he LOVED it! I want more toddler friendly experiments to do with him so if you have any favorites send them my way!
Have a safe and DRY weekend y’all.